Ok, here is the video (that I finally figured out how to edit to make a bit smaller to fit on here) of the kids playing in the dining room when it was all cleared out and ready for the floor guy to arrive the next day...
And here is a picture of after the floor guy left today. The kids decided they liked the floor so much they could "swim" on it. Jeremiah couldn't be left out, of course.

It took 4 hours for the floor to be ripped out. It took the floor guy 2 days (working 9-5) to install the new floor. Two and a half days of being inconvenienced for a brand spankin' new floor. I'd say it was worth it.
5 comments:
So fantastic! I can't wait to see it...and drool!!
Looks great! I am sure you will get a lot of enjoyment from it! Love to all!
the video is so cute. each one of the kids did their own unique thing. how cute.
Oh, definitely worth it! It looks great and I'm sure you'll be so happy with it!
looks awesome!
Post a Comment