Sunday, October 19, 2008

We're Back

Well, we are back from a fabulous week in California. We had such a blast. I think this sums up our week pretty well...

Thank you Cory

and Kristina

for letting us stay with you all week and be loud and crazy in your quiet home. I hope we didn't hurt the cats with all of us. I will be back with more pictures later. Way too exhausted to post more now.

4 comments:

rachel said...

welcome home! looks like a great time!

Megan's Mom said...

Such sweetness! So cute!....sounds as though the kids kept Cory and Kristina busy...everyone looks very happy!Glad you had agood trip!

Shelley said...

Glad you are back! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

We LOVED having you stay with us and had so much fun. And we really miss you!! Come back :D

Love,
CoryandKristina (our new name!)