Thursday, October 30, 2008

Let the Festivities Begin!

We went to Peterson Air Force Base tonight to their annual Halloween party. They had a bounce house, a haunted house, and a trailer that was supposed to be something scary. They also had Sparky the Fire Dog (fun name, right?)

Jacob's take on the dog? You've got to be kidding me if you think I'm going near that thing!

He does make a great SuperMan, doesn't he?

And is it wrong that I asked her to lay in the lines and make a "dead" face?

Notice her tongue was hanging out because that's what dead people do. And they also had some games...

So SuperGirl, Hannah Montana, and SuperMan had fun at the party and made out like bandits with the candy. We have another party at the school tomorrow night. I think a lot of this candy is going to go to work with a certain Dad!

6 comments:

A.K. said...

great pictures! love the HM outfit!

Gramma B said...

OMG!!! Are you kids ever cute!!!!!Great fun...and have more today!...Love you all

Susie said...

That is one super cute Superman!

I sent candy to school with Andy today- about 6 bags worth! Crazy!

J.J. said...

too cute kids!

Cathy Bolander said...

Great costumes!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes! Everyone sure looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy!