Monday, October 27, 2008

Things of Note

This weekend we met my friend, Rachel, at this really cool spot for some family pictures. Rachel wanted to practice on us to get better with her camera. I didn't want to have to run back and forth to the camera resetting the timer, hoping to get just one family picture for Christmas cards. She suggested this abandoned train that is close to our house. I couldn't believe it was right there all this time. I go passed it to the commissary at least twice a month and have never noticed it. It was perfect.

So here are a couple that I am posting. Go check out her photo site for more.

You may have noticed some changes around here. I decided to give the blog a facelift. You will see the new banner has a few pictures from our little photo shoot on Saturday. Also some new pictures are on the side bar. I have also switched the the new version of blogger. I totally recommend it because it is easier to add stuff. It just doesn't convert everything you already had added to your blog from the old one to the new one (like the header or sidebar pictures). That seems to be the only downside so far. So let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos and I love the new banner/blogger! Everyone looks so great!

Katie said...

Love the photos and new banner!

Cathy Bolander said...

Very cute new banner. I especially like the photo of Jacob. And what a sweet picture of you & Jeremiah on the side banner.

Megan's Mom said...

Just incredibly beautiful!

Susie PSU said...

The blog has a great new look! I should update mine one day, I suppose.

Sara said...

Looks great. Now I have to reevaluate. The pics are great Megan.