First the kids lined up according to rank. All the kids who had 17 or more character stripes were asked to line up in the front of the Master. Of the three girls, Mazie had the most so she ended up getting the trophy for top female and a medal! All those good deeds sure paid off...
Then it was on to the testing. Mazie did so well. There was a choreographed step that was difficult for her but she practiced and nailed it today. Here are some of her moves...
And her board break with a front snap kick...
She was pretty proud of herself for this one. It was quite tricky for her since she couldn't use her body to help with the momentum.Her loyal fans...
Then it came time for the belt ceremony. This one was pretty special because Grand Master Sang Lee presented the belts. He took the first team to the Olympics, started the US taekwondo centers, created moves. It was pretty cool.and receiving her certificate...
Needless to say, she was happy. Ok, that's a little understated...All of us dressed in orange to show our support. While I was snapping pictures, Jamie said, "I'm so proud of her". I think Jacob was too!
We came home to celebrate and have some orange cake. Congratulations, Mazie! We are very proud of you!








7 comments:
MAZIE THE AMAZING!!!!..I am sooo proud of you!...Love the pix where you bowed to your Master....(but all the rest,also)Also love the way your sister and brother are proud of you!...Hugs and kisses sweetie!...Keep up the good work!
Congratulations, Mazie, on a job very well done! You have proven you can do anything that your mind wants to accomplish! The hard work is paying off and will continue to do so in the future. These are moments of success that you will remember forever. Keep up the good work - I am extremely proud of all you have accompished - Love you much!
Congratulations Mazie!!! Josh and I are very proud of you.
That's great Mazie! And Megan I love how supportive you are with your orange cake. You're a great mama.
mazie i'm so proud of you!
Congratulations Mazie! Kelsea is going to wear her orange shirt for you this week! We are all proud!
Great post and great job, Mazie! These pics are always so colorful! She looks pretty proud... and so cute too.
Post a Comment