Sunday, April 06, 2008

Jamie's Moving Pictures

Shortly after Jacob's birthday party was over, Jamie said that I should change the moving pictures to be of just her. I wasn't sure what she meant until she said "the moving pictures at the top of the computer" (DUH). So I was instructed by my three-almost-four-year-old to put a banner up of just her. So here you go. Just Jamie. Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Very cute. That first photo... looks like someone else's leg. My favorite pic is the b/w one of her in the visor.

Gramma B said...

GREAT JOB!...Love the one,Jamie, where you are holding up 4 fingers...such a HAM!..Last one is my favorite!..Love you much

kristen said...

Love the slide show Jamie. I can't believe how much you've grown in the past year!

Anonymous said...

Love the "moving pictures" of the Jamie banner! How cute you have become! April is your month, Sweetheart, - enjoy your moment!
Love you lots.

Susie said...

What fun that little one is!! And she's a girl after my own heart in that pile of shoes!!

J.J. said...

i just love it jamie. i remember you just minutes old:)

Katie said...

4 years old, really? Gosh I still remember when your Mama was pregnant with you! Such a lovely trip down memory lane Jamie!