Here are a few things that have been on my mind lately that I feel you should check out today! Warning: There are LOTS of links in this post but they are very important. So check them all out. This is a great opportunity for all of us to help out and give a little hope or support to someone else.
1. My friend, Rachel, is having a combined yard sale tomorrow. It is with three other mothers who also have children with special needs. Check this out. It is information on their sale. If you are in the area, maybe you can go to the yard sale tomorrow and find some treasures! Take lots of money! Or you could just email me. I can get you in contact with Rachel and you could make a donation.
2. My friend, Amy, is going to be flying to Boston this weekend. She is going to be running the Boston Marathon on Monday. Isn't that crazy? Well, we are very proud of her and want her to be very supported. Check out her blog. She has a link there to watch her progress during the marathon. GO AMY!
3. My sister, Danielle, is raising money for the Relay for Life. Check out her personal webpage and donate something if you can. Her relay is on May 2. It's a great cause!
4. My friend, Erin, is such a wonderful person. She is raising money for a family in need. Go check her blog out and see how much she has raised already. Click on the Pigbear's Big Give. You only have another week to help so donate something if you are able.
One more thing I would like to add. I really appreciate everything all of you have said in the previous post. You really do keep me going. As frustrating as this is, I feel I can do it with all of your support. So, thank you all so very much!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for doing this, it means so much to me. Love you, Danielle
I love your heart, Megan. You're a great friend to have.
This is an awesome posting,Megan...brought tears....You have such a big heart to care for so many people...Thanks for the posting for your sister,also!I hope we see some "good" for Rachel and the other Mom's...Love you for being YOU!
Post a Comment