Then it was onto the sting wrays. At first, the girls put their fingers into the water until the wrays would swim over. So I had to coax them into it. (Yes, ME)
Then they waited...
Until the right one swam near...
And I didn't know an aquarium had gorillas. Check out my little one pickin' his nose for the camera...
In the end the best part of the entire trip was outside of the aquarium. There was a little stand that blew bubbles. The girls went crazy chasing and popping the bubbles. Carefree!
The hour+ drive to get to the aquarium plus the 2 hours we spent looking at the fish was enough for these two who quickly fell asleep on the drive home.
Now some photos of my lovely new bedroom.
I love it. I will love it even more when we get some cool pictures hung on the walls and the curtains up. I have an awesome idea for this wall.
But I need a little help from a friend and hope she is up for it when we visit in June. And I thought this picture was a good start for the room...
So let me know what you think. Have a great weekend.





8 comments:
I love the new bedroom!! What a regal color. We had fun at the Denver Aquarium, too, but the kids loved the outside more. I definitely have outside kids!
Oh, LOVE the nose picking picture! LOL
LOVE the color- what a great one for the room!
Very pretty color. I can't wait to see what goes up on the wall. And I think it's great that you drove all that way to an aquarium & they had the most fun playing with bubbles. Kids! Gotta love em.
Awesome pictures, Megan!....Carefree,indeed, with the bubbles!...Looks like you had a great time!Love the color of the room,good choice!
Bestill my heart- I just LOVE the color red in decor. So classy!
What a great trip! We haven't been up there, but should make the time to before we move. And the bedroom looks great! Props to the painter :-)
Looks like we had similar ideas for visiting animals this weekend! I love your wall color. We painted our room in WA red... I miss it. Very nice - a dramatic flair!
I was JUST going to say maybe we can take some in june!! yay!! i'd be honored, just like old times!
Post a Comment