Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

1. You need to go check out the newest Killins. Fisher Ronald Killins was born tonight and Ron posted a sweet picture of their big boy on their blog. Go, congratulate them now!

2. Sorry for not posting last week. I was just busy. Not an excuse, just how life is around here sometimes.

3. I've started a training program given to me by Amy. I started on week 4 which made me happy since I wasn't really sure how it would go for an entire 30 minutes of walking and running. I was pretty impressed with myself.

4. It is the end of my 8th week. I am excited because I was measured and was amazed by the results. So here you go...

Total weight lost: 12 lbs

Measurments for last 4 weeks: down another 5.75 inches. That is one more inch than at week four!

Total inches lost:10.5!

So here (as requested) is a before picture taken at the start of the program...

and a picture that was taken today...

I have to say that I hate having pictures taken of me like this. I am not usually on this side of the camera for a reason. I also have to say that I don't really see much of a difference in these two pictures. However, I know that there is a difference because I can't even wear the clothes in the first picture anymore. So go ahead and tell me what you think.

13 comments:

Susie said...

Woohoo!! still cheerin you on this corner of the world- you're doing great, you're looking great and I bet you're feeling great :) so happy for you to stick with this.

Samantha said...

I think you look AWESOME, Megan. Keep it up!

erin said...

Oh gosh, I can definitely tell a difference! go girl!

kristen said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Keep up the good work.

Amy said...

GO Megan! I can totally see a difference. . . it's all over! Your face, arms, belly, butt. . . you are doing so great! Thanks for posting the pics. And I'm glad the running program is going good. I'm serious about you signing up for a 5K! There are lots of them around here starting in May.

Megan's Mom said...

Awesome Megan!...BIG difference!...and keep up the good work!

Megan's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.J. said...

wow mama, that is one big difference! congrats!

and can i just add that I put the photo on the blog last night...yep, sent out emails AND blogged and am commenting here from my hospital bed:) now i'm going to go take a nap.

Cathy Bolander said...

There is definitely a difference. Most importantly, is the fact that your BEFORE clothes are too big. What a great feeling that must be.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the losses of both the weight and the inches! I can definitely tell a difference! Keep up the good work - the end result will be well worth the effort!

Jeremiah said...

Proud.

Good job, sweetie!

Katie said...

You look fantastic Megan, and I certainly can tell a difference between the two photos!

And oh by the way those St Patty's Day cupcakes look wonderful...sigh