What do you do on your first birthday? Doodle on the magnadoodle...
While trying to get his first birthday picture, the girls were clapping for him standing so nicely. He decided to join them. Check out that extra chin...
Then it was onto his lunch celebration. Daddy came home for lunch and we all sang "Happy Birthday" and had some cake...
I think you will see that Jacob thoroughly enjoyed his little star cake...
So much so that he needed to get to his nap pretty quickly after inhaling his birthday treat.
Some updates on Peanut on his 1 year birthday:
- Jacob claps at everything, the girls, himself, everything.
- He picked up his monkey spoon and fed himself a bite the other day.
- He is walking (see video in the Easter post).
- He has three teeth on the top and three teeth on the bottom with two more ready to pop through.
- He is sleeping a little better at night (knock on wood).
- He is only nursing at night. He stopped his morning nursing about 3 weeks ago. I think the night one is going to stop soon.
- He is a complete joy and is very happy all the time. He smiles at his sisters almost instantly.
- Jacob gives sweet hugs and kisses when asked (and if he is in the mood).
- He loves to play peek-a-boo. Mostly he stands there and shakes his head back and forth and says "boo". He doesn't really hide but loves it when you do.
- Jacob is wearing 24 months sized clothes. I just got him some adjustable jeans and was a little shocked at how little I needed to adjust them.
I love you, my Little Man. Happy Birthday!







8 comments:
Happy birthday, Jacob! I wish I could be with you for your first year celebration! It looks like you had a marvelous time celebrating with your family. I love you, too, Little Man!
Happy Birthday, Jacob! Wow, a year really flew by.
Happy Birthday, special boy! Looking forward to celebrating with you on Saturday!
That first year goes so quickly! Great post and great pictures. I love the last one - "too... much... chocolate...must...sleep!" Happy B-day, Jacob!
I love that he inhaled that cake. Could explain the 24 month clothes. Happy Birthday Jacob!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, JACOB!!!...Love you much!
It is hard to believe our Jacobs are one and walking!!!! Congratulations Jacob...looks like you partied pretty well on your birthday.
Uh, oh I think the clothes we got him were 18-24 mos..well there's a Babystyle at Cherry Creek that you can exchange them at if they don't fit...sorry! (-:
Looks like he had a really special first birthday!
Post a Comment