Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spring Cleaning

This weekend, Jeremiah and I did a bit of Spring cleaning. Many of you would call it nesting. Whatever you call it, we did it! We have had a pesky mold problem in our house for the entire time we've lived here. This weekend we took care of it once again with the wonderful Tilex Mold Root Remover. This stuff is awesome. Works on the mildew in the tub/sink, on colored walls without taking off the paint, etc. Because it is way to potent for me to inhale right now, Jeremiah took care of the mold while the girls and I did our normal cleaning. They helped me dust and pull all of the dust bunnies out into the middle of the rooms. They were wonderful. I have to say that my kids are the best behaved when they are doing jobs. Is that child labor? Here is proof that they were at least able to get a break to snack on some Cheerios...

And at nap time, Dad did get a chance to take Mazie out to play on her bike. While they were outside, they even took a break from playing to chat with some family in the east.

Now that the house is clean, I can work on some projects that should be done before Jacob arrives in 21 days!

4 comments:

A.K. said...

these 21 days are sure gonna fly!

J.J. said...

i hope one of those projects is your ME album! and i have to say those girlies look so amazingly cute with those ponytails:)

Anonymous said...

aww the girls are so cute with their hair in pony tails. i can't believe jamie's hair is that long. 21 days to go...very exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Mazie and Jamie...I love you hair up in ponytails!..makes you look really cute!....hmmm...18 more days!!!WOW that time sure did go by quickly...(I am sure you don't think so, Megan!)Can we have just one more "pregnant" picture?