Sunday, March 25, 2007

Silly Hair

Yesterday the girls decided they wanted to have their hair in ponytails. Two each, in fact. We call it Silly Hair. So I willingly played with their hair since they don't let me do it that often and it will be a while until I can do it again.

Jamie said she wanted to have "ears". I didn't understand what "ears" meant but figured it out pretty quickly. She didn't actually want ponytails. She only wanted me to pull her hair through half way. I thought it looked pretty cute when we are all done.

Tomorrow is the big delivery! Jeremiah is planning to post at least a picture or two of Jacob. It may take a couple of days so check back. Keep in mind that it will be his very first post. I will be signing off for a few days. Have a good week everyone!

3 comments:

J.J. said...

oh honey i am thinking of you this morning and missing you very very much:)

Susie said...

Thinking about you as Jacob makes his arrival today- Feel good Megan. I'm so very excited for you all!

Susie PSU said...

We are eagerly awaiting the pictures!