Jamie decided she was going to go off on her own and try the biggest slide all by herself. Sometimes I just forget she is very capable of doing things without help. I guess I need to get used to that...
And since Mazie never lets her little sister show her up, here she is doing the same thing...
Jacob even enjoyed the sunshine! He was just hanging out in the sling while I walked around and enjoyed the girls playing...
After the girls had lunch and Jamie took a nice nap, the girls decided to play a game with Dad. Cooties. You've gotta love those games that never go out of style. I used to play this with my brother when we were little...
And Jacob decided to take a nice nap, too. He even convinced Pop Pop to join him. I think that maybe there is a permanent imprint of Jacob on Pop Pop's chest after this little cat nap. Don't they look way too comfy together?
Pop Pop goes home tomorrow. We really couldn't have made it through this week without him. The girls have enjoyed him being their playmate for an entire week. Jacob has enjoyed his cuddles. We have appreciated the non-worrying-about-the-girls-being-taken-care-of-while-in-the-hospital. Thanks, Dad, for everything!





7 comments:
aw man i just love seeing you all as a NEW family:)
Megan, you are still glowing...you look really good. Just for the record Joe and I had an argument over Jacob's weight and Joe averaged Mazie and Jamie's weight and that was his quess, mine was 9 lbs 10 oz. and I was just going by what I saw on the 36 week blog! Anyway, Jacob is beautiful and hope I get the clothes to you before he out grows them!!!! Love you, Danielle
What a great day to get outside, and congrats to you for doing it! It's always so much better to get out and about. . . I definitely think it helps in recovery. Jacob seems to enjoy the sling!
Megan, you look wonderful!.....Glad to see you enjoying the sun...and seeing the girls play!..Soon we will have to think "trucks and cars and trains, Oh,My"! Great blog!
what great pictures to come back to after being gone all weekend- i was so sad that i was going to be away from a computer for a few days and couldn't check pictures of the new baby- how precious!! you all are looking great!
I LOVE his bum on Pop Pop. How cute...
Look at you already out and about!! I can't believe it. You look great... I don't know how you noramlly look, but you look good to me. You don't have saggy baggy eyes etc. And if you do, you hide them well. Love the pics. Good job still posting through the tiredness! Keep it up, but catch some naps when you can. I know how hard it is with three!!
Post a Comment