Friday, March 30, 2007

More Pictures

I'm back! We came home from the hospital yesterday and are so happy to be home. Jacob is quite an eater and would eat all day (and night) long if I would let him! He is wide eyed and loves to look around. VERY ALERT! He loves to be cuddled and loves hearing his big sisters sing to him.

Here are a few pictures from the hospital that I liked. Mazie holding Jacob for the first time. Mazie kept telling Pop Pop that he was taking too long of a turn with him!

Here is Pop Pop taking one of his "long" turns and the girls jumped in to take a picture...

I love my kids...

I am not sure how Jamie got to be so long. LONG and JAMIE do not normally go into a sentence together. We were shocked to see she was so big and long next to her "little" brother...

Jacob is so sweet to his big sisters. He got them big sister gifts. Mazie got a guitar, pink, of course...

Jamie got a drum set...

Here are some of my favorites from yesterday when we first got home. Mazie has such a proud smile on her face.

Jamie just can't take her eyes off of her little brother. She says that she is the Big J and he is the Little J...

And another good one with Pop Pop...

I would like to thank everyone for commenting on Jeremiah's post. He did an excellent job. He, however, forgets quite often that he is a very big part of our parenting team and I couldn't do it all without him. The KIDS are lucky to have such a great dad.

Also thanks to everyone for all your nice thoughts for a speedy recovery. I am doing really well. As they say, third times a charm! Jacob is doing well and adjusting to his home.

Now for the contest, the closest guess was Susie and Andy with 9lbs 10oz. Congratulations! Please email me your mailing address for you gift card. Thanks everyone for playing along.


As many of you know, we were a little stunned when the nurse told us Jacob's weight was 10lbs 2.2oz. I, honestly, thought she was joking. I was waiting for her to tell me his real weight. It still stuns me at this point with him being 4 days old now.

6 comments:

erin said...

No wonder he eats all the time...it must be a lot of work maintaining that figure!

Congrats again...I can't wait to see more pics of him!

J.J. said...

aw my friend i was so happy to hear you guys heading home...want to talk soon - but i know you must be swamped...love you much:)

Amy said...

So glad you're home! The girls look like such wonderful big sisters. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Susie said...

I am smiling from ear to ear (not just because we won the contest) but becasue there is another mama out there relating to THREE kiddos :) You must be so happy. Welcome home, Megan!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!!!..."Heart be still"...these pictures are beautiful....Thank you for the beautiful grandchildren!!!!Hugs and kisses to all!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. What were you THINKING bringing musical instruments into a house with a newborn??? You are going to have zero minutes of quiet! :)