Friday, September 08, 2006

The Snacker and Sleeping Beauty

Today I decided that I would show you just what Jamie does in the morning without Mazie. After we get home from the gym, where Jamie loves playing in the Kids Club, she NEEDS a snack. Pretty much from 10:30 until we pick up Mazie at 12:30, Jamie eats and eats. These snacks range from peanut butter cracker sandwiches to carrots to sticks of cheese to apple bites, just to name a few. Anyway, here she is snacking away on the cracker sandwiches and watching Nemo. She absolutely loves this movie. She gets into it to the point where you can actually see her emotion on her face!


Then after we picked Mazie up from school, Jamie went for her afternoon nap. I was putting some wash away and before I knew it Mazie was asleep on the couch! She switched teachers this week to mark the start of the new school season. She has been really busy with school, apparently! Mazie was in need of a nap and I certainly didn't mind the 20 minutes to myself. Is it me or is Mazie looking really long?

Have a good weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that girl when she was just a tiny, newborn baby. How can she be so big?

A.K. said...

Mazie- you are definitely looking like you grew recently! Hope school is going well- I'm totally with you on the naps after school!!

Anonymous said...

Just love those girls...What is it that made you sooooo sleepy Mazie...Hope you like your new teacher!...and activities in school...Jamie, you look soooo cute

J.J. said...

she looks VERY long for a 4 year old! and i remember newborn, too...for both of them. they are both too big. love them.