Saturday, September 30, 2006

Graduation Party

Tonight we had a little party to celebrate Jeremiah graduating. Nella and James; Katie, Wallis, and Kelsea; and Kristina and Cory joined us for some food and fun. We had pizza and a variety of desserts. I am sorry about this, Ron, but I have to rub it in. We had THE chocolate cake, peanut butter pie, and lemon drop cake. Jamie, as you can see, really enjoyed the cake...

Don't let the picture fool you. Jamie actually managed to get most of the cake in her mouth. What is all over her face is the icing! This is the only picture that I was able to get as I had no charged batteries. I had everything else ready for the party but that! Anyway, we really appreciated the company tonight. Thanks, guys, for coming and celebrating Jeremiah's big accomplishment!

5 comments:

J.J. said...

no more pictures????????? what?????

Anonymous said...

You look soooo cute in chocolate!...:-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone had a good time. I think I may have Jamie look like this on other occasions!!

A.K. said...

LOVE the new header!!!

J.J. said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BANNER!!