Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Broccoli and Bikes

Check out these pictures of Jamie. Can you believe what she is doing?


Jamie is not only holding a piece of broccoli, but she is actually EATING it. Yes, that's right, she is eating it. This is the same child who will not even look at veggies, let alone try them. She sits up at the table and looks at her food and picks out all the stuff she won't even put on her fork. Jamie usually flat out tells us she doesn't like it and won't eat it!


Jamie ate a big, fat, green piece of broccoli and she liked it so much that she had quite a few pieces of broccoli. I can't tell you how happy this makes me!


After the first piece, Jamie said, "I like it!" Those words rang in the kitchen and hung in the air like they were written in a bubble. I couldn't believe my ears and eyes at what was going on. I know it seems like I am going overboard here but anyone who knows what Jamie's diet has been like lately knows that this is a HUGE deal!

Now on to playing...
The girls decided they wanted to ride their bikes tonight. Jamie just received one from a co-worker of Jeremiah's. She just fits in the cute little trike. Now we have to work on her actually peddling. She just can't quite make it the whole way around. More broccoli should help!

Mazie whizzed back and forth. I think she is getting a little big for her trike. Do you think it may be time for the next size?

And, Jeremiah can't let the girls have all the attention. So he had to kick Mazie off of her bike and try to peddle.

I think you may be a little big, dear. Why not get your own bike out?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHH, Jamie!...great job...keep up with the veggies....it will make your "cheesy" smile bigger and brighter!!!...way to go Jamie with your new bike...you just keep up the fun!...Mazie..I think you need to add a new bike to your Christmas list!!..I think you have grown sooooo much..you are such a big girl!!!and Jeremiah...you just aren't as small as your sister-in-law Jodi...you just don't fit Mazie's bike!..great fun you must have with those girls!..Just great stuff!

J.J. said...

wow i can't believe they are riding bikes together!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Jamie is finally eating her vegetables. It also looks like Jamie got a hair cut. Did she?

Anonymous said...

Whats the matter Miah, were you jealous that I got to do it first? Ha...ha...ha Im better at it anyway. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Mazie,
I think you need a two-wheeler bike! I think you're ready for a big girl bike-what do you think!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,Jamie,Jamie,
You need to eat more broccoli so you can peddle your bike!!!