Peanut Stahr

I know all of you were anxiously awaiting an update. So here you go. We LOVE our new doctor. He is awesome. He also decided to do an ultrasound. According to the ultrasound I am four days further along than the doctor calculates. No big deal. We aren't changing the due date. The new estimated due date is April 2, 2007. By the way, you cannot tell what the sex is with this ultrasound picture. I am only 11 weeks!
12 comments:
yay! can't wait to see the little peanuts growth during these 9 months! what an exciting time!
OHHHHH...HOW CUTE!!!!IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!!!!!...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE "PEANUT"...AND WHAT "HE/SHE" IS!!!!
THAT WAS ME..i SENT THIS FROM THE HOSPITAL AND MY KEYS STUCK!I WASN'T DONE AS SIGNING OFF AS MEGAN'S MOM...HOPE YOU CAN DELETE ONE OF THE BLOGS AND ALSO FIX MY IDENTITY!
How exciting and cute!!!
so excited for peanute #3!!
for the record...I DO know how to spell PEANUT (DUH!)
So excited for you guys!
Hmmm...are you sure it's not a lima bean? Looking forward to seeing a Stahr triple-threat.
I just love ultrasound pics--it's so amazing to have a glimpse of the miracle occuring inside. I'm putting dibs on BOY--it's about time we had more in this group!
OMG! this makes me miss you so much! i want to see this on the fridge at your house, not on the computer! so happy for you guys! what do the girls think that is???
Hi Peanut! This is who you will consider your most favorite Aunt!I don't mind what you turn out to be because I already think your adorable and I love you no matter what!! Be kind to your mama for the next couple of months and I will see you soon!
Post a Comment