Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Graduation Day

Friday was graduation day. It was such a beautiful day. It was literally our nicest day in Monterey. It was sunny and breezy, just beautiful. If fact, after the ceremony someone offered to take a picture of all of us and I said, "no". I could kick myself for this moment of stupidity. I was tired from the whole morning and pregnant. Those are the excuses I am going with right now!
Most of my pictures of the actual ceremony didn't turn out so well. So many people were flashing cameras that it made my pictures really dark even with my flash. So here is one that turned out. It is of the keynote speaker, Secretary of the Air Force Michael W. Wynne.


There was a photographer for the school in the front taking pictures of each of the graduates as they accepted their degrees. I was able to download Jeremiah's from the website. Isn't he just handsome?

The girls were so good during the entire ceremony. They sat through 303 graduates accepting different degrees, the speaker, and all the comments from other faculty and staff. The whole ceremony took about 2 1/2 hours. Since they were so good we decided to go to Dennis the Menace park one more time before heading home. I promise, this is the last of the pictures of this park!

Jamie is asking for her money. She was acting like she was a waitress taking orders. She wanted payment for the pretend cheese samich she made me!

For any of you who are wondering who that is in the picture with Mazie, it is Carrey Chin. He was there starting his two year program. He decided to join us at the park and play with the girls. Thanks, Carrey, Mazie liked the extra attention!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

jeremiah we are SO happy for you - we know what a HUGE accomplishment it is and how much work it is to get there!

Anonymous said...

I think both the men in #2 picture are VERY handsome!!!..but I am rather partial to the one on the right receiving the degree!...CONGRATULATIONS,JEREMIAH!The rest of the pictures are fantastic...One great family!