Pop Pop was here for a little more than a week. The kids had such a wonderful time (and us parents did too but more on that later). There was plenty of reading...

and playing since Pop Pop brought his iPod along so there were three to share...

Since Jacob got some new track to go with his car set, we had to all work together to make the race track. And, yes, I did enjoy myself...

There was lots of tickling...

I think this was the best seat in the house. At least the kids thought so...

Told you...

Seriously, the kids can make him do almost anything...

But isn't that what Pop Pop's are for? We really had a great time. Thanks for the great visit!
3 comments:
Definitely what Pop Pop's are for! (And I love building Hayden a new train track, too)
Such a sweet dad.
looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday Mazie!!! Can't believe you are 8 already.
Post a Comment