1. Since most of our week was below freezing, we had a few days to play in the snow...
2. This was one of the most favorite seats in the house for the week...
3. Naptime was an interesting time. The girls did a little makeover on Mam...
4. And since the temps were a little insane around here (see #1), school was cancelled on day. It happened to be the day that Mazie's choral concert was scheduled. So instead, we had our own little concert here...
5. It really was fabulous. The girls dressed up and Mazie practiced her songs and motions with Jamie. They worked so well together. You would have never guessed they were the sisters that fight like cats and dogs on normal days!
6. I was able to volunteer in Mazie's class. The whole day! I had lunch with her. It was so great to see her normal day and be apart of it.
6. I was able to volunteer in Mazie's class. The whole day! I had lunch with her. It was so great to see her normal day and be apart of it.
7. I was scheduled to volunteer in Jamie's class but there was a 2 hour delay that day. Half day morning kindergarten is cancelled on 2 hour delay days since they only have an hour of school. So Jamie had an extra day off.
8. Everyone got to play a game or two. This one was Hungry, Hungry Hippos. Jacob even joined in and one a round or two...
3 comments:
Love the "concert" pictures Mazie and Jamie!..Wish I could have heard your singing..You look so grown up!!!...Looks like you had lots of fun with your Stahr Mam!...
mazie and jamie you guys look so fancy in your singing gear! sounds like you guys had a great week!
Snuggies!!! And, man, is Jacob looking so big and so much like a kid!
Post a Comment