My section was up first. After doing my poomse, we broke off into pairs to do self defense and kyroogi formulas. Then I broke my board with a roundhouse kick.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Taekwondo Testing
Our belt test went very well. We took so many pcitures that I am choosing only a few to show here and then you can go to the sidebar and check out the slideshow for the rest.
My section was up first. After doing my poomse, we broke off into pairs to do self defense and kyroogi formulas. Then I broke my board with a roundhouse kick.
Jamie received the trophy for her character stripes. She had 51 and Mazie had 50. Mazie was happy that Jamie got the trophy. They both received medals for having more than 15.
Jamie was up next with her poomse, self defense, and kyroogi formulas. She broke her board with a jumping roundhouse. She broke it on the first try (she wanted me to make sure I posted that part)!
Mazie ended the day with her moves. First her poomse, then sparring, and finally her kyroogi formulas. She had a combination for her board break. She had to break two boards. One with a knife hand and the other with an ax kick.
We all did very well and had fun too.
Mazie is now a Red Senior 2, Jamie is a Brown senior, and I have my Purple belt. Mine doesn't sound as fancy but I am proud of it. Thanks for the support!
My section was up first. After doing my poomse, we broke off into pairs to do self defense and kyroogi formulas. Then I broke my board with a roundhouse kick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES!
I am very proud of ALL the "Stahr Ladies"!keep up the good work!
Awesome for Jamie and Mazie getting the 50 and 51 stripes...
And Megan....I realy like purple:-)
Love and miss you!
Great job, everyone! Won't be long now until you will need to add a The Trophy Room for your award winners? So proud of all of you!
Way to go, Ladies! You guys are awesome!
you guys continue to be so super amazing!
Woohoo! Good job Stahr girls!
Post a Comment