3. Since I got a late start to my holiday baking, I've been catching up all week. Lots of peppermint bark, peanut butter fudge, cornflake wreaths, sugar cookies, cory's cookies, peanut butter cookies, peanut butter temptations, Italian wedding cookies, and some cinnamon hard candy. That should do it for this week.
4. Today is one week until Christmas. Can you believe that?
5. Tomorrow Mazie, Jamie, and I test for our next belts in taekwondo. Mazie will be getting Red Senior 2. Jamie will be getting Brown Senior. I will be getting Purple. Check back for pictures and wish us luck!
Happy Friday!
5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun and food!...love the foxy expression on Jacob's face on #2 picture!...Love Jamie's smile and green shirt with stars...love Mazie's scarf and her Christmas ornament......(hint, hint on the ornament:-)!)Your school is so cool!
Great school parties - glad everyone had a super time! Good luck to all three of you on your testing today - I know everyone will do just fine!
Those ornaments are super cute! I think I saw something similar in Family Fun? Hmm.
good luck!
and what on earth are you going to do with ALL THOSE COOKIES?!@?!!?
I was thinking the same thing? What do you do with all those cookies? Can't wait to hear how the belt tests went.
Post a Comment