Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve
We received some white stuff on Wednesday when we woke and the kids were excited. So they put their suits on over their jammies to go and play in the fluff.
I think Jacob is just hugging the tree but it looks a little like "A Christmas Story" if you ask me. Thank Goodness it is a tree and not a metal pole...
Our cadet's parents sent us an popcorn maker. Needless to say, it was a hit. We've never had a popcorn maker and the kids were just too excited about it. Here we are waiting with anticipation...
And then the first POP...
Really, the kids thought this machine was the most hilarious thing ever.
They also agreed it was the best popcorn ever made! We enjoyed a batch of freshly made popcorn while we watched "Rudolf" last night. Jacob kept saying, "I'm cute. She thinks I'm cute".
And one of me and my babies trying to keep warm...
Tonight we did the same with freshly made popcorn and "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" but all of that was after we got our cookies, milk, and reindeer food ready for the Big Guy to arrive...
We also did one quick look on the www.noradsanta.org site to check out how close Santa was to us before going to bed. Now they are fast asleep with sugar plums (or just plain cookies is more like it) dancing in their heads. Jeremiah and I are watching "Elf" by the fire and a tree that has way too many nicely wrapped things under it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see everyone enjoying the popcorn, the snow, and the movie time. Love that noradsanta tracker site! Merry Christmas to all - See you soon! Love to all.
I hope you had a wonderful day Stahr family.
Post a Comment