I had a fabulous birthday! There was singing...

Yummy angel food cake...

Candles with helpers to blow them out for me (thanks for putting 3 and 3 instead of all 33 candles, sweetie)...

Birthday kisses...

Presents (thanks everyone!)...

And even a birthday movie. Well, ok that wasn't really part of the birthday celebration but it was a nice end to my day. Who can beat watching Frosty with the best kids?
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, gifts, calls, etc. I appreciate them all.
9 comments:
Hope your day was great!....wonderful birthday pictures...Thank you for sharing your day with us!Love you!
Your cake looks magnificent, I bet it even tasted better! Glad you enjoyed a great day with the family :)
So....uh...you got a box of pampers wth a pack of wipes????
Please,do tell what was in the box!
Sorry, Mom. It's a caddy to hold all my baking supplies. My husband is so thoughtful!
What a fabulous day! Sure looks like it was as wonderful as you deserved! :-)
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day. And I was thinking the same thing as your mom about the pampers box.
i'['m so glad you had a great day:)
Oh Happy Birthday! I'm glad you a special day. You truly deserve it! XOXO!
Love your winter page!..keep up the good work!
Post a Comment