Yesterday was like Christmas when Jeremiah opened the mailbox. There was a cute little Thank You note from my favorite little 4 year old in Minnesota. Thank you, Alla. I love it and will keep it forever!
I even got a package from some cool Californians. Thank you so much. You didn't have to do that. We had so much fun seeing you guys!
I also received word from my awesome Alabama friend that pictures she took of us are on her business blog. Go here to view them. They are spectacular, if I do say so myself.
On Friday, Jacob called me his best friend. We were outside playing and he looked at me and smiled. Then he said, "You, my best friend". I almost cried. Neither of the girls ever said that to me. I know he has no idea what he said but it still made my day! Now I just ask if he needs his best friend to do something. He just smiles!
The girls' report cards came home on Friday. We are very pleased with all E and S marks. I get to go over them tomorrow at the parent/teacher conferences. I can't wait to hear what Mazie's and Jamie's teachers have to say about them.
Parent/Teacher conferences means that Jamie does not have school on Thursday (all half day kindergarteners are off) and both of the girls are off on Friday. This means that our Fall break officially starts on Friday! They don't go back to school until October 26.
I updated the sidebar with all the pictures from our taekwondo test on Saturday. Enjoy!
Happy Sunday!
5 comments:
Megan- those photos are great. I love the ones of the girls with their hands on their faces. And WOW! Jacob looks like such a cute big boy. Great photos of you & your sweetie.
Love love love the pics you guys had taken. So great. So glad you guys had such a great visit with everyone.
Now that I got a cup of tea and dried my eyes....I took a second look at the pix Erin took....AWESOME!You are such a photogenic group of Stahrs!WOW!
Mazie and Jamie look so grown up!...And Jacob just
handsome as ever!...heart breakers all(look out girls and boys!)
i LOVE the pics. LOVE LOVE LOVE. the first one of you five is amazing, you are all smiling your own smiles and just look super happy and together - jacob's smile up there in the front is just enchanting! love them! oh and were you able to decipher alla's letter cause i wasn't sure if i should send a translation. she sat here and did it all by herself:) well she asked me what two letters make the 'th' sound:)
I love Erin's photos (of course!) You guys look great--I really love the outfits you picked!
And what are E's and S's? I'm guessing they're good marks, cause Mazie and Jamie are such good students. But what happened to ABCDF? I'm gonna be so out of it when Hayden starts school!
Post a Comment