And while the kids jumped in the corn box (a box full of corn instead of sand)...
We adults decided to have some fun too and jump behind the candy corn...
I know, we're dorks, but fun dorks! Then Jamie led the way to the kiddie maze. A maze built out of hay bales. Jacob thought the hay was fascinating...
But the maze proved to be too tedious for the lad and he decided to forego the path and climb over the bales...
And I included this picture for proof that Mazie touched one of the animals at the petting zoo...
Then it was off to the slides. There were these homemade slides that were super fast and the kids really enjoyed...


I have to laugh at this next picture because Jacob was squealing with delight the whole way down the slide. I, however, was screaming for my life and holding on so tight to the boy for my own safety!
Another photo opportunity that the kids initiated...
The girls climbed very quickly to the top of the hay bale pyramid and, to my delight, wanted me to take another picture...
We decided to jump on the wagon for a hay ride before heading to the pumpkin patch. Jacob is waving at the animals in the petting zoo...
When we were finished with our hay ride, we heard from other patch-goers that we could climb on the tractors. The kids were delighted so we did just that...


Then it was on to the pumpkin patch in search of the perfect pumpkin. The only rule: You must carry the pumpkin you want...
Mazie found hers right away and stayed with that one surprisingly. She tends to change her mind a lot...
Then Jamie found her pumpkin after lots of lifting to make sure she could carry it to the car (I love it when they listen)...

I think Jacob picked up every.single.pumkin. It was a really tough decision, especially for a 2 1/2 year old...
5 comments:
Great photos! It sounds like it was a fantastic outing. Glad to see everyone had so much fun!
oh super fun - i hope we get to do this soon, too!
It looks like such a great day & I love that you & Jeremiah are both in the photos.
The picture of the girls on top of the pyramid and the hayride picture are my favorites. Such amazing shots.
Love the new look for Fall on the blog!....Glad you had so much fun at the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment