Jacob has been taking classes at The Little Gym. He came home from his first class where the teacher taught us (as parents) to support the kids doing a forward roll. Jacob came home from class and practiced (and practiced and practiced) all by himself. He mastered it... 


I will try to get that on video soon. In the meantime, we've had quite a Valentine's celebration already. We've received many cards which the kiddos love. We also received some way-too-cute-to-eat cookies and some books. Thanks, Amy and Hayden, the kids love the books as you can see (even though Jacob is picking his nose instead of really listening)...
5 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Way to go, Jacob!
Can you get the recipe from Amy for the Cookie Pops?
Just Love the "nose picking story time" picture...Love to all!
Happy Valentine's Day! I love that photo of the girls reading & Jacob doing his thing. Nice forward roll.
happy heart day you three little hearts:)
Glad they liked the books (and the treats!). I'm super impressed with Jacob and his forward roll! Hayden does them at gym and I can't imagine him ever attempting it at home. It's actually more like I move his body so that he does a forward roll rather than him doing it. And to actually practice it. . . wow!
Kind of reminds you of me doing the same thing as Jacob while you and Danielle read books, huh? Looks like a flashback to me!
Post a Comment