1. My brother (ok, his beautiful wife) is pregnant! The baby is their first and will be a girl. I can't wait to hold my first niece. She is due to arrive at the end of May or beginning of June.
2. I am anxiously awaiting a picture from my brother of his beautiful wife. He promised to email me one like a month ago and it is still not here. Can you get on that lil bro? Or maybe you should just start a blog-now there is an idea!
3. From what I understand my little niece is already quite the thumb sucker. She also likes to take up all the space possible in her mama's belly. Sounds like a strong little girl to me!
4. As I am typing this, Jamie is snuggled up against me on the couch watching a movie. She is really up against me, like my foot is falling sleep because she is actually on my leg. She also decided to take my blanket. I don't mind since she doesn't typically snuggle anymore.
5. I am trying to make an itineray for our trip to Hawaii in July. We have lots to do in the 9 days we will be there. I am trying to put something in their for everyone. The aquarium or maybe the zoo, a tour of the dole plantation, a luau. Not sure of everything yet but we will be having lots of fun. I can't wait to go.
6. I am going to have this dress for that trip. I just have to order it. I need to get to goal first but will order it as soon as I hit it. That is the first thing I will purchase with the gift from some awesome friends!
7. Mazie has turtle earrings in her ears right now. They make me smile because I had some that were very similar to hers when I was her age. I think I have a picture somewhere.
8. You should go check out my friend Shelley's website. It's your last chance to donate and enter the raffle. It ends on Feb 5!
9. Jacob has been answering "yep" lately. It's better than just shaking his head like he was. He has also been saying "no" in two syllables. It's more of a "noooooa" when he is really meaning it. And when he really doesn't want to be tickled, he says, "LONE" with a finger to make his point!
10. I have to get Mazie from school, which means I have to remove the warmth that is against me. I hate to have to do that.
Happy Tuesday!
6 comments:
Hawaii! Sounds lovely! Which islands are you planning on going to? And I couldn't link to that dress, but am dying to see it!
we are going to hopefully scan the pictures in this weekend and send you some by the end of next week. i have been so busy with basketball season. your niece has also been moving around like crazy. i think she is already taking after me. ha ha. can't sit still. so look for pictures soon. sorry. tell the boys and girls i said hi and josh and i miss you all very much.
oh and btw..."i" before "e" except after "c". sorry just had to comment on that.
You'll have a great time in Hawaii! We loved the Polynesian Cultural Center and could have spent two days there. The Dole place is fun and interesting. Snorkeling is fun too! Can I sneak in your suitcase?
PS - thanks for the fun treats! They were a hit!
Hi Megan, Erin's mom here. I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family. I met you in Ohio when Mazie had just been born! Anyway, glad to see that you are shopping at SweetCharlotte, I know Meghan appreciates the shout-out. Oh, and thanks for the comment on my Inauguration post last month.
Happy Tuesday! Thanks for the plug!
See you next week!
Post a Comment