So here are a few pictures from last night. Mazie is doing her poomse (pronounced: poom say). It is a choreographed piece containing basic punches, kicks, blocks, etc. The master of the school made these poomses up and only people who learn at US Tae kwon do Centers learn them. Pretty neat...
She was doing some self defense moves here. I like catching her in the air. It seems pretty natural for her to be jumping...
Showing off her back kick here...And we can't forget the board break. She did a roundhouse kick and broke the board on her first try!
and getting her green belt...
It just so happened that the Egbert kiddos (and Rachel, too) came over to play. So they all enjoyed some green cake...
Sorry to you Preston fans out there. I didn't get any pictures of him. I was just in awe of how big he is getting. So alert and doing things all by himself. Such a cutie. I also think he is starting to favor his mama a lot more now that he is getting bigger. I'll do better next time I see him. But I get this of Ben. He is going to be 2 next month and is so cute as well. Love his cheesy smile and his actual saying of "CHEEEEEESE"...
Thanks for playing with us Rachel. Thinking of Rachel makes me think of the fact that we are running a 5K together tomorrow. I would say that we are running with Amy too but she is going to be way ahead of us since she is just so fast. But she will be apart of the run as well! Wish us luck!
I also haven't posted any weight loss results lately. Before we went on vacation, I hit the 25 pound mark. I lost Jacob before we went on vacation! Anyway, I apparently did very well on vacation and this week because I am now down 29 lbs and 21 inches. So I have one more pound until my half way mark and only 5 lbs until I lose Jamie! Have a great weekend and check back for 5K results!









9 comments:
Congratulations, Mazie! I am so very proud of you. The pictures are great and make it look like you are SO in control of your routine. Great job!
Congrats, Megan, on your continued weight/inches losses. You look so terrific! Good luck with the 5K tomorrow-I know you will all do very well!
Hooray Megan! I can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes. LEAVE AMY IN THE DUST! =)
Yay for Mazie and Yay for Mommy (on your weight loss). Good luck tomorrow! I'm excited to see you!
CELEBRATE IS RIGHT!..MAZIE YOU ARE AWESOME!....Keep up the good work and have fun doing it!...LOVE YOU MUCH!
Good work on loosing and not gaining while on your vacation, Megan!...Great job of taking those awsome pictures..Love seeing the kids on the blog!
Good work on loosing and not gaining while on your vacation, Megan!...Great job of taking those awsome pictures..Love seeing the kids on the blog!
yay mazie!!! and megan that is awesome about the weight loss while on vacation!
Green Belt already? Aren't you too young? Geez! You're doing great. And Megan... I love the colored cakes. I plan to use that one if need be. Congrats on the faster run & weight loss. Good luck tomorrow.
Wow that's awesome Mazie! And good job Mama on all the weight you've lost! You're going to be a tiny little thing by the time I see you in October!
Congratulations on your 5k too!
Post a Comment