Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Today is my birthday. My husband is wonderful for writing all those nice things. Anyone jealous? Thanks, everyone, for all the nice comments.

2. I got this lovely flower arrangement from my dad. He sends me flowers every year (since I was 16) and they have never been the same. Cool thing, huh? Thanks, Dad.

3. I got some really cool scrap paper from my wonderful friend. Thanks, JJ.

4. Mazie has three loose teeth. They are coming out the way they came in. Jacob has one tooth coming in and it's the same one Mazie popped through first. Kind of a fun fact.

5. Jacob has been eating what we eat for his supper meal. Basically I put a little of each thing into the Bullet and puree it. He loves it. He's eaten roast, chicken, pork chops and applesauce (anyone remember the Brady Bunch with that one?).

6. Mazie got six blue stripes tonight at Taekwondo. She needs to get 15 to get a medal. She has 12 now. Her instructor told us that Mazie is ready to test for the next belt already. Her test date will be Dec 15.

7. Jamie learned a new song at school today. Something about chicken, brown rice, and macaroni and cheese being good treats when we sit to eat. It sound pretty cute when she sings it. She also has some new dance moves.

8. I really need to figure out how to do videos on here. You all should be able to hear Jamie sing or dance, Mazie read, and Jacob talk or laugh. I think I need a tutor. Anyone interested?

9. Jeremiah finds out his line number on December 11. For those of you non-military folks, that's the list the military puts out ranking all the Majors-to-be. He's a little anxious.

10. Here's a peek at what is going to be on our Christmas picture. I also wanted to add this photo because I love that all the kids are smiling and they are all in my arms together.

5 comments:

Megan's Mom said...

What a great picture!...and I agree with your #8..hope someone comes to your rescue!..:-)I always loved the "pork chops and applesauce" it was your favorite!
GOOD JOB for Mazie..You look so grown up!keep an eye out for those loose teeth...The tooth fairy is waiting...and I can't wait to hear Jamie sing her new song!

Shamus said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!

Jonathon David Kreiser said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Susie said...

THat is afun picture, Megan- I'm glad you had such a nice birthday, too :)

P.S. Andy keep talking about "the list," too! Ack!

J.J. said...

happy birthday again meg! love that pic! gREAT job mazie! that is also so cool about the teeth - i always wondered that. and i can't wait to see video - you should just be able to use the video button instead of the photo one when you upload...let me know, cause i want to hear all the kids' stuff!