And Jacob was watching and eating his cheerios, the supervisor.
Also this week, Mazie recieved a medal from Tae kwon do. She earned 15 character stripes which meant that she was able to trade them in for a medal. She gets these character stripes for being respectful at school and at home, reading, and helping around with chores. She is very proud of herself, as are we.
Today we recieved the last of our Christmas packages in the mail (at least the ones I am aware of). Jamie went straight to work, putting the wrapped presents under the tree. She was such a good Santa's helper. She made sure they weren't on the train track and they were stacked very carefully.
Jacob decided to check out the tree instead.
Then the presents. He just wants to tear the pretty paper. I think he is going to have such fun on Tuesday. Our job will be to make sure the paper doesn't make it into his mouth!
This is Jacob doing his best motor boat. He starts out pretty slow but then he really gets it going. Enjoy Jacob's video.






7 comments:
You guys have a train set? How cool is that! GOod job, Mazie!
Great job, Mazie..very proud of you!...Awesome,Megan on capturing the "motor boat"...Just love it!...Love seeing your "little
elves" at work with baking your cookies. I bet Santa can't wait to taste them!
Great job, Mazie..very proud of you!...Awesome,Megan on capturing the "motor boat"...Just love it!...Love seeing your "little
elves" at work with baking your cookies. I bet Santa can't wait to taste them!
mazie we are so proud of you!!! i kept meaning to ask you about the train - we think alla's ready for one, but don't know where to start. help? also i hope we get to come to your house someday so we can see all the pics hanging in the frames on the wall back there!
I love the motor boat Jacob. Great job Mazie. Keep up the good work!
Great Job, Mazie! I am extremely proud of your success and achievements with Tai Kwon Doe - Keep up the good work. Love the motor boat, Jacob. I wish I could sample some of the cookies created by Jamie and Mazie. Jamie is sure becoming THE little helper! Great job, everyone.
Looks like you guys are all set! Enjoy your day with your lovely family! (and congrats to Miss Mazie!)
Post a Comment