Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow Day

Today was our first snow day. School was actually cancelled due to some more snow we got this morning. So we got up and started working on some projects from our Rainy Day Kit from Land Of Nod. Well, in our case, it is the Snowy Day Kit. Mazie worked on sewing a bunny together...

And Jamie worked on a tissue paper fish...

This kit is awesome by the way. It has four projects with two thing per project. Totally worth the money. Check it out here.

Also I was able to get the girls to sing The Twelve Days of Christmas. It's quite entertaining...

And Jamie singing her Peppermint song...

4 comments:

Gramma B said...

Abolutely beautiful...it made me cry!..I love the bunny AND the fish!...Great job girls...I miss all of you...hope you have more snow days like this!..:-)Thank you, Megan!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mazie and Jamie! The bunny and the fish are absolutely beautiful. What a terrific job you both have done!

Anonymous said...

Awe you girls are so cute. The singing is wonderful. Where was your brother when all of this was going on? Taking a nap I am sure.
I love the idea of video blogging. It makes you feel like you are right in the room with them. I miss you guys.

Susie said...

The projects look fun- but what's a snow day?
hee-hee.
It's getting old already, right?