The group pictures didn't go so well. This is the first one when Jacob was only starting to throw his fit. The girls were such troopers though. Getting to hold Jacob without a pillow is a lot of work, especially if he is crying!
While the girls played at the park, I tried to get a few more photos of Jacob awake. This worked out better being in the shade.
I am signing off for now. Tomorrow the movers come to pack up our things. Wednesday they come back to load their truck. Thursday we start our adventure to Colorado. I will be back soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Great pix!....Blessings for a safe travel....TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES ON THE WAY! Love to all of you!
good luck! i'm totally with jacob on that beach nap thing- greatest thing in the world!!! can't wait to see pictures once you arrive
safe travels...
We'll watch for a new post when you get home to Colorado Springs. You have so many people there waiting for your arrival!!
Post a Comment