1. We got word last night that everything is basically complete for our house closing. We do not need to do anything else until our walk through this weekend and signing the following Friday.
2. We love our realtor, Karin. If you are ever in need of buying or selling in Colorado, let me know and I will give you her information. She is funny and awesome. More importantly, she knows what she is doing!
3. The girls can't wait to see the inside of the house. I can't wait to see how they react.
4. Jacob is really starting to giggle now. No more cough-like sounds. His neck seems to be a tickle spot. The girls have the same spot.
5. Mazie has all of the supplies she needs for school. She picked out a pink backpack with flowers on it. She put it on and I almost cried. She looked so big. I'm not ready for kindergarten.
6. Jamie has had altitude sickness. I have the hardest time getting her to drink water. She is just too busy to do so. She is better. We've only had two episodes of her throwing up.
7. We have the best three kids. They are smart, happy, and healthy. They have been great on this trip, being trapped in a hotel most of the time and out of their element. Great!
8. Today is our wedding anniversary. Eight years of marriage. Happy Anniversary, sweetie. I love you!
9. I love my husband more today than I could have ever imagined 12 1/2 years ago when we started dating.
10. We share this great day with our friends, Katie and Wallis. It's funny how we've picked the same day to wed. We barely knew these two then but they are great friends now. They will be missed greatly when we move to Colorado. Happy Anniversary, you two!
11 comments:
What happened to that little baby I visited in the hospital a MERE 5 years ago? How can she possibly be starting kindergarten in less than a month????
Happy Anniversary! I was in Walmart last night with Scott and we walked by the big Back to School section that they already have out (it seems to early in the summer to already have it out!) and I was telling Scott that Mazie was going ot be going to kindergarten this year- how ironic you were out shopping!
HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY,George and Henrietta!...:-)!Love the "Ten on Tuesday"...Enjoy your day!
Congratulations on 8 years! Nothing better than finding your perfect match.
happy anniversary you four! (since the laughrey's refuse to get on the blog bandwagon)...and i second what sam says...i can still remember holding her one day old and then seeing her walk up our stairs and holding her while she sobbed for you guys a few anniveraries ago...and now kindergarten. i SO wish we were there to share it with her. miss you.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart! I love you, too! (No, Wallis - I'm NOT talking to you...)
We've been through so much together already and I never dreamed I would find someone so perfect for me. You do so much for me and for our family. The kids are great, and we owe the majority of that to you and your dedication to our family! Thanks for everything you do everyday. I hope for 80 more years!
I love you!
Me
Happy Happy Anniversary, Megan! I hope it's a wonderful celebration for you two :)
Wait, maybe that should be a wink. ;)
S
I am glad you are exploring the Springs so much - I always loved feeding the giraffes. I hope to one day get a picture of the giraffe eating a cracker from someone's mouth! I just have to find someone brave enough to face the black, slimey tongue!!
Happy Anniversary! We're looking forward to having you guys in Colorado!
Hey look at that we made the BLOG. Yippee! Thanks for the well wishes! Give my love to the girls & boy--we miss them! (-:
Happy anniversary to you, and to the Laughreys as well! It has certainly been a wonderful and enjoyable eight years! You have a fantastic family and thank you so much for the three beautiful grandchildren. All has been a real treasure.
Post a Comment