I have been dying to get one of my three little monkeys looking the same way. Jacob was laying on the floor and I just couldn't resist. I had the girls jump in front to look like the monkeys at the zoo! Jamie was even picking bugs out of Mazie's hair (or at least pretending to).
This happened after our closing of our new house on Friday. We went directly to the house to unload a few things from our month in the hotel. We even had time for a game of Chutes and Ladders...
Jacob decided that he just loves the carpet. He was pretty happy enjoying some tummy time while we were checking out the house...
And this is what Jacob was doing while we were playing our games...
Jacob and I flew back to Redondo Beach on Friday. I have to say that he really missed his crib. He decided to sleep from 11pm to 4am! This was quite a surprise after a month of eating every 2-3 hours for an entire month. Last night was the real surprise though. He ate at 8pm and went down until 6am! What are the chances that this will stick? He was quite happy yesterday and today for a change. I guess he missed his sisters and dad. They arrived around 7pm after leaving Colorado at 3am.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
yay for some rest for you!!
Great pictures! Fortunately there is not a strong resemblance between the sets of "monkeys"! Looks like everyone will have lots of fun in the new house. Can't wait to see it. Glad to see everyone arrived at home safely. See everyone soon!
The second picture of the monkeys....they seemed to look much cuter and much like Mazie,Jamie,and Jacob!!?!???!:-)
What a great b/w picture of Jaocb...that would be a good one for his 4 month birthday!..glad to hear you had a whole nights sleep,too!
It looks like all your little ducklings are in a row (I couldn't resist, M!).
I'm happy the move is going well for you guys. Enjoy long nights of sleep - they make you feel like a new woman!
Those little monkeys are just too cute! Glad you got some sleep. . . I hope you got to follow it with a few more nights of the same!
Post a Comment