Friday, June 29, 2007

Swimming and the King

Tonight Jeremiah got "home" from school a little early so we decided to treat the kids to the pool before supper time. They enjoyed it for a bit.

The real treat was the whirlpool. It was much warmer and much more our speed. Only 3 feet deep and just us. Jacob even preferred the warmer water...

I went out and bought Jacob the Bumbo seat. I needed something for Jacob during the day since naps haven't been an option lately. I need to not have to hold him when tummy time gets old. Jeremiah made the comment that he looked like a king in his little seat. What do you think?

The brush is a nice touch. The girls quickly caught on and joined the fun. Hail King Jacob! I personally love that Jamie kissed his feet!

Jacob loves his new seat. I have to say, so do we!

9 comments:

Susie PSU said...

I'm jealous you get to eat dinner with Kristen, and I'm jealous she gets to meet you in person! You guys will have a great time.
Love the seat - I wish they had those when my kids were little. Did they? I don't think so...

Cookin it up...fun recipe's from fun chicks! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Hail King Jacob... You are silly.

J.J. said...

the bumbo is top of my list for the next one!

Anonymous said...

King Jacob looks quite regal in his bumpo. Good choice! I can see everyone is having a great time together. I miss all of you and look forward to seeing you soon. Keep up the good fun stuff!

Amy said...

Too cute! He really does look regal!

A.K. said...

a little royal prince on your hands!

Unknown said...

Wow, Jamie all of a sudden looks older...did she have a growth spurt since you left? What a great invention that bumbo is...if only I had thought of it. (-: miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a "regal" time!!!!!..King Jacob and his Princess Sister's, Mazie and Jamie!:-)...Wow, can't wait to see this in his or their scap books!..what a great story!...Have a great 4th of July!
Hugs and kisses to all!