This is Mazie's last week of preschool. She graduates on Friday. I am not ready. Sniff, sniff
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Already!...A big and happy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!...I am so proud of you that you did such a good job at school....I am sending you lots of hugs and kisses...OXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!...Love you Mazie...Can't wait to see the pictures from your party!
6 comments:
Already!...A big and happy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!...I am so proud of you that you did such a good job at school....I am sending you lots of hugs and kisses...OXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!...Love you Mazie...Can't wait to see the pictures from your party!
CONGRATS!!!! heres the start to a life of graduations! we are so proud of you- I even showed Scott the blog when he came home for lunch!
gosh maz. i wish we could come. love you!
Congratulations, Mazie! You're such a big girl!
Wow, what a huge step in her little life! Take lots of pictures to blog, of course...
How sweet! Bring your tissues Mama! I'll check back for some pictures.
Post a Comment