Do you see? Do you see?
Yep, that's right. Jacob has found his thumb! I can't be more excited. He wouldn't take his pacifier (yes, I actually bought one) and it seemed to take him forever to find it (both of the girls were born with theirs in their mouths!) but now he has. Does this mean I won't be the pacifier anymore? YIPPEEEEE! Doesn't he looks so happy?
A couple of funny things this week:
On the way home from the commissary today I was going around a sharp turn. Mazie and Jamie both said, "Whoa, that was fast". Then Mazie said, "Were you on two wheels?" I had to laugh. No, Mazie, I was not on two wheels!
While the girls were playing together in their room one afternoon, I took advantage to get some things put away. When I walked by their room, I heard them both singing "You are my Sunshine". You know the song, You are my Sunshine, My only Sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know, Dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. Anyway, it was so sweet hearing them sing together. It seems to be the only song that works to get Jacob to calm down when he is particularly tired and cranky. It worked on the girls too!
And one more thing, Mazie has been reading everything lately. The mail, cereal boxes, etc. She was reading the side of the tortilla chips bag and read Nacho. The funny thing was that she pronounced it with a hard A sound instead of a soft A. She laughed right away when she heard what she said and realized it was wrong.
Have a happy weekend, everyone.
.jpg)
6 comments:
YIPEEEEEEE!!!! for Jacob!....Hope he keeps it for awhile!...GOOD for you,too, Megan...longer naps and all night sleeps!...well, at least the ALL NIGHT SLEEP! He is sooo cute..adorable just like his sisters!...Megan, try and stay on ALL FOURS!!!!:-)Mazie and Jamie..just keep on singing that "Sunshine" song....it is a happy song!...Love to hear Mazie read!
The two wheels comment cracked me up! Aren't kids funny?
like nay-cho!?? ha ha mazie you are so silly!
I sing You are My Sunshine to Hayden!
Good job on finding your thumb, Jacob! He looks so cute!
Yep, JJ. That is exactly how she pronounced it! She was laughing so hard after that.
Lauren is teasing me with finding her thumb... Ashleigh found it at about 5 months, too, so I'm thinking she might. We'll see!
Post a Comment