Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We have a home

We are back from Colorado and we had a wonderful week there. We found a house and are so excited to move there. Closing is set for July 20! The girls can't wait to see it. They have already decided which room is who's according to pictures. Here is our very first house. More pictures to come...

We were so excited to see our friends as well. I didn't get any pictures of the adults. I think we can all agree the kids were way cuter! Caroline is so smart. She is such a talker too (just like her momma!). She would say "baby Jacob" and "baby Hayden" over and over. She even told me that baby Jacob needed me at one point. How's that for and 1 1/2 year old telling me what to do. She is just too adorable...

Hayden is just a handsome little man. Jacob just stared at him. I think he couldn't get over that there actually are other little boys in the world! I think the two of them are going to have a lot of fun together.

Thanks, Shertzers, for dinner. We enjoyed it all. Can't wait to see you all again in a couple of weeks.

Needless to say, the girls didn't miss me or Jeremiah. They missed Jacob. Can't you tell? He missed them as well. Don't get me wrong, they had LOTS of fun with Pop Pop. I have to say that I am not really sure who is more tired at this point, the girls or Pop Pop. They walked to the Big Wood Chip Park and played hard for two or so hours at a time. They walked to the mall for ice cream. They played each other out! Thanks, Dad, for helping us out. I will be sure to post more pictures of Colorado soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!...Congratulations on your new home! Great house..can't wait to see the insde and rest of the outside....so excited for you!...as usual, great pictures!

Shelley said...

Hello. I am a friend of the Shertzers here in Colorado Springs. Just wanted to say congrats on the house! Perhaps we will meet when you get here! We have an 18 month old little guy that is always looking for little people to play with.

Susie PSU said...

Looks like Springs Ranch??

Megan said...

Susie, it's actually the Stetson Hills area.

Anonymous said...

love the house. i wish our house looked that nice...maybe one day. can't wait to see pictures of the inside. how many beds? baths? i am so excited for you guys. tell everyone i said hi.

J.J. said...

i am SO excited for your first house!! yay! congrats homeowners!

Susie said...

This is just awesome news, Megan! I love SD, but have a longing to be in CO, too. Maybe we'll get a tour together??