I have mentioned many times that I LOVE long weekends. Friday was so nice being able to get the girls to school and go to the gym with Jeremiah. We certainly don't workout together because I can't do half of the things he can at this point but it was still nice to go together. I ran errands by myself while Jeremiah picked the girls up from school! Running errands alone doesn't happen too often. After Jamie's nap, Jeremiah found the girls doing this...pulling every blanket, pillow, and large stuffed animal to make a bed for Jamie to get lost in! Jamie kind of reminds you of ET, right?
Saturday was 90 degrees here. I really hate to rub it in to all you in cooler climes but it was hot! I know I shouldn't complain but decided already. 90 in February, really? We went from 62 during the week to 90 on Saturday. It is no wonder that Jamie has a bit of a cold.Before we decided to take the girls to the park on Sunday, they were picking on each other, in a good way. While playing with the Toys R Us flyer from the paper and two pennies that they found, they got into a tickling game that was too funny to just watch.
Needless to say, Mazie didn't find it all that funny that Jamie decided to try to get her back. I guess she better get used to it because Jamie is ready!
Today we took the girls to California Adventure. We have done most of the shows so we went on a few rides throughout the park.
Tonight when we got home from supper, Jeremiah was playing with the girls on the couch. Rather they were climbing all over him and trying to be Queen of the Hill so-to-speak. Anyway, he was joking about them being fungus and attacking him. Mazie said that he was a fungus and he said, "Actually I prefer FUNGI because I am a fun guy". Mazie smiled and said, "That makes us FUNGIRLS". Too funny. Mazie didn't even hesitate with that one. It just rolled right out of her mouth! She was pretty proud of herself.
And this greeted us at the door tonight as well...
Jacob's diapers! I was so excited and shocked at how small they are. You tend to forget how little their bottoms are when you don't change a tiny diaper for a while.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
8 comments:
Please... no cracks about my bad pun!! Lettuce focus rather on Mazie's quick comeback...
Another wonderful post by my wonderful wife! Thanks to all others for checking in, commenting, and enjoying our family's adventures! Thanks to Megan for capturing these small precious moments for us to enjoy and treasure!
What a great weekend! Not gonna lie- i'm jealous of your weather when just a few days ago our wind chill was in the negative degrees!
Those little diapers are TINY!! how excited!!!!
What a great weekend! Not gonna lie- i'm jealous of your weather when just a few days ago our wind chill was in the negative degrees!
Those little diapers are TINY!! how excited!!!!
omg can't believe those little diapers! glad you all had a nice weekend:)
Great comeback Mazie!!!!....Just love to see the girls entertaining themselves using their imaginations like they do!....the first picture is awesome!(not that the rest aren't!)...Mazie and Jamie are 2 GREAT little ladies!...Good job to all!...Jacob will not be a dull little boy with sisters like that!
It would be GREAT if you could just refer to those 90 degree days as "A NICE DAY OUT" instead of mentioning "90 degrees" 3 or 4 times (and yes, you know you are rubbing it in!)HAHAHA Just kidding (no really)
It's funny 'cause Jaime really does look like ET it the photo!
And...another "Great" pun for Jeremiah...Lettuce??? HAHAHA (I had to explain it to Carissa)
I always get in trouble when I go run errands myself. Always. The conversation usually begins like this, "What's in the Target bag?"
hee-hee :)
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And such tiny diapers!! Hayden is still in disposables. . . I figured I'd start with the cloth when he got to be 4 weeks old. And I was convinced he was going to be an 8+ lb baby, so I bought the size that fits 10-17 lbs. I think we'll be in disposables for a little while longer since he came out at 6 lbs 13 oz. He's growing fast, though, so maybe 2 more weeks?
Post a Comment