Mazie has a new teacher, Ms Monica. Mazie didn't have such a great relationship with her last teacher. We were hoping for the best with this one. She is totally awesome. Mazie is nonstop talk when it comes to Ms Monica. She absolutely loves her. Ms Monica feels the same way. It's just nice that Mazie is excited about being at school again. Today she came home with a report...
It says, "Mazie Stahr got caught being good!" It is signed and dated by her teacher. Needless to say, we are all extremely proud of Mazie. She is even more proud of herself and that makes me happy!
.jpg)
5 comments:
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS, MAZIE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!...SEND ME SOME PICTURES TO HANG UP!!!!!...JAMIE,TOO!!!!!
It's amazing how personalities can clash even at such a young age. Hooray for a new relationship with a new teacher!
Great job, Mazie. I knew you could do it. I hope tou continue to get caught "being good." Love to all.
Mazie I am so proud of you. I love you very much!
I'm sooooooo very proud of you!!!!
Keep up the great work and attitude !!!
We love you lots,
Aunt Jodi and Uncle Dan
Post a Comment