Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pretty Little Girls

This is what the girls looked like to go to the gym this morning. They both decided to put on their pretty dresses. I do not have a picture of what Jeremiah and I looked like to go to the gym (nor would I have wanted one!). We didn't look this good...

And just to brag about my husband for a bit...He was selected as CGO (company grade officer for you civilians) of the quarter for his office. There was a lunch and awards ceremony on base last week. His office wanted a picture to hang on the wall so here it is...

Isn't he handsome?

6 comments:

A.K. said...

what i stud!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS,Miah!!!! SO proud of you!

J.J. said...

yay jeremiah:)

where are you working out that the girls are going???

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Susie PSU said...

Way to go on CGO of the Quarter! (Note to self: I need to work out. BEFORE I go to FL for spring break....)

Amy said...

Congrats, Jeremiah!