Also, last week I finally finished my pregnancy project. I crocheted three blankets. One for each of my kids! I had made a blanket for each of the girls when I was pregnant with them. I decided that since they are way to big for their baby blankets now I would make them new ones. They each picked out their own yarn and I went to work. Mazie's is the far left, then Jamie's, and then Jacob's is the blue one.
Have a happy weekend.
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
OMG!...It is so cute!..Love the stars!...Jacob will be VERY comfy in his new crib!....Can't wait!...Jeremiah, you have good taste!
You are so talented! I wish I could have made blankets for my kids for them to keep as they get older. Lucky girls, and Jeremiah!
love your bedding and the gorgeous blankets!!! when alla uses hers to sleep at nap she always says 'megan loves you' which means 'megan loves me' - so cute!
You have made beautiful blankets that your kids will always be able to cherish. Looks the crib is all ready and waiting for the little master!!
how sweet... the items i treasure the most are the ones my mom made for me.
Beautiful blankets--sure to be cherished by the kids for years to come! So exciting to see that crib and baby bedding. Just a few more weeks until it gets put to use! :-)
Oh it's BLUE! Love the bedding you guys chose- can't wait to hear big news of J's arrival. Feel good, Megan!
Post a Comment