Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree

Yesterday we went to pick out our Christmas tree. We were going to let it just rest and relax until we got home from our trip to Pennsylvania at the end of this week but Mazie was so excited about it that she convinced us to decorate it today! It really didn't take much convincing. Here are the girls standng by the tree that they helped decorate. They were so happy with themselves...

Then Jeremiah set up his old train. This train is about 25 years old now. The girls were so excited that he was setting it up again this year. They got as close as they could to the track without touching it to watch the train go around for about 30 minutes tonight.


This is what I love about Christmas. I love watching the girls rediscover things that made us happy and smile when we were young. I love seeing Christmas and all the new things through their eyes. It makes me feel like a kid too. It makes me remember what the Christmas season is really all about!

No comments: