Sunday, December 03, 2006

100th Post

I know, I know two posts on one day. Crazy! But this one is special. It is my 100th post. I have posted 100 different things to talk about. Who knew I had so much to say? Anyway, this post is not only special because it is my 100th post but also today is my dad's birthday. So Happy Birthday Dad!

And I am pleased to let you all know that Mazie can tie a bow. We are so very proud of her. I showed her how to do the bunny ears way this morning. I honestly thought she wasn't listening. Apparently she was. Mazie tied her pants bow a couple of times today and was very pleased with herself. We haven't tried it on shoes yet but it won't be long, I'm sure.

Also, to let all of you know what my treat was for today, Jeremiah bought tickets to see Oliver at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center. I am an absolute fan of Charles Dickens and was so excited to see the play. It was such a great gift. He knows me so well! The play ran longer than we were expecting so instead of going for supper we came home and had pizza with the girls and Kristina and Cory who were watching them. Wallis and Kelsea came over for a little but Katie was sick with a stomach bug (I hope you are feeling better, Katie). I guess everyone was taking shifts watching our children today! So thanks everyone for watching them. I know they had a great time with all of you!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

way to go jeremiah!

Anonymous said...

100 posts!!!!WOW...Just love it as I get to feel I am right there and don't miss anything!
GREAT JOB, Jeremiah! CONGRATULATIONS,Mazie!...Great bunny ears!Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Glad you got to go see Dickens...good stuff to teach the girls!...AND...I am glad you have such good friends...Love to all!