Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today I am officially 30 years old. I am not sure how I feel about this yet. I certainly do not feel old by any means. I was not afraid to turn 30. It is weird to say that I am thirty as opposed to twenty-something. I still have to think of how old Mazie is to figure out my age. I have a feeling that is going to stay that way.

After decorating the house for Christmas this morning, the girls decided they wanted me to finish opening my presents. I agreed and the girls were very happy.

Then Jeremiah snapped a couple of pictures of the girls with me and that made me happy!

I have to say that I can't imagine being happier right now. I have two beautiful girls who are (for the most part) very well behaved. I have a wonderful husband who loves me completely. I have a healthy baby on the way. This is a very interesting time in my life right now. I can only imagine what the next decade is going to be like! I am definitely looking forward to every minute of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Megan!....and MANY more!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan! And what a beautiful photo Jeremiah got of his "girls".