Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten On Tuesday

1. This week is going way too fast...and it's only Tuesday!

2. Tomorrow is Jeremiah's office party for Thanksgiving. We are supposed to bring something non-traditional to Thanksgiving since everyone is going to have all the traditional goodies the rest of the week. We are taking a shoo fly cake. While it is a Fall dessert, it's not pumpkin. I think I'm safe!

3. The cat and mouse cat turned out rather nicely. You can go to the business blog to check it out. Click on the blog button on my side bar. Let me know what you think.

4. Jacob decided to make a nice bruise on his forehead for Thanksgiving...
He decided to run around upstairs and slide into the side of my bed. His head hit first. He has a scratch where the crash actually happened (although you can't see it in the picture). I think he is thankful his head didn't actually split open. He hit the bed that hard!

5. I am so excited for Thanksgiving. I love making the whole meal. The turkey, sides, cranberries, and pumpkin pie (of course). It's going to be just us this year. That means there will be lots of leftovers...

6. The girls have been thinking of what they are going to say they are thankful for. It's our little tradition. We go around the table and say one thing we are thankful for. I think it started at our second annual Feast of Friends with the Cobbs and Clarks way back in Ohio.

7. Anyone crazy enough to go shopping this weekend?

8. Jacob has been completely attached to my ipod touch lately. I think he thinks it is his! He loves to play the games I have downloaded for him, especially whackamole and shapes.

9. Jamie is really good at paper toss on my ipod too. I have a math game for Mazie that she loves. I can't figure out why my ipod battery is always low when I go to play a game!

10. My birthday happens to be in 10 days! Just sayin'...

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Katie said...

When can I come over for leftovers? :-)

Great job on the cake. You are quite talented!

Megan's Mom said...

Can I come too?...love leftovers!...You made a really great cat and mouse cake...bet it tasted good too!

Megan's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma B said...

Hope your boo-boo is getting better....that looks pretty bad, Jacob!....you must have been running fast!...Love you boo-boo and all!