We had fun this weekend with our Halloween festivites. Saturday we went to our taekwondo center's party. The girls were princesses, of course. Mazie was Snow White...

And Jamie was Cinderella...

Love this one...

Jacob was supposed to be Thomas the Tank Engine. He has the costume, even put it one when we actually bought it, but wouldn't even look at it when it was THE day. So no pictures of him in his costume. But we parents dressed up for the party too. Jeremiah was a pirate complete with shoe polish...

and I was a tavern lady...

It was fun! We had a blast at the party too. Maybe Jacob will join us next year!
6 comments:
Great costuming! Looks like everyone had a great time.
I love when the folks dress-up, too! You all look great!
What a sexy tavern lady. And Haha! Jeremiah...cute. Love the girls all sassy in their costumes. Miss you Jacob.
very nice stahr family. hope you had a nice halloween. thanksgiving and christmas are right around the corner.
super impressive guys!
I'm so impressed that you guys dressed up. Kelsea kept asking me what I was going to be for Halloween. Just your Mom, hon. (I'm so lame!) :-)
Post a Comment