Friday, November 20, 2009

15 years

Fifteen years ago today, Jeremiah and I started dating. It's crazy to think we were 17 (almost 18), just starting a relationship. Neither of us ever thought we would be married 10 years with three pretty awesome kids.It's all thanks to a band trip and some friendly minks. We have quite a history. We have jokes that only we get. We are apart of the 2% club. We have great memories and stories. We have each other.
It's been a wild ride so far and I can't wait for what the next 15+ years bring.
I love you, Babe!

7 comments:

Dad said...

Happy 15th! You guys were meant for each other - Hope the next 15 brings you as much happiness! At this holiday season I give thanks daily for the three little bundles of joy that have been so rewarding in my life. Love to all!

Jeremiah said...

15 years! Are you sure that's all?? ;-) I'm sure George and Henrietta would be very proud.
After all this time, you still manage to surprise me and I still find new reasons to love you and the family we've created.

I LOVE YOU!

Katie said...

Congratulations! You guys were just meant to be!

Unknown said...

What's a mink?

You guys are awesome, congrats on 15 wonderful years!

Megan's Mom said...

Thank goodness for Bio-Chem classes...George and Henrietta!

Congrats...Love and miss you!

Amy said...

Congrats, you crazy kids! ;-)

Cathy Bolander said...

That's great. You guys make such a great couple. I would love to see a photo of the two of you from 15 years ago.